Inspection Technician Wanted
Managers Rekey is seeking a Highly Motivated Property Inspection Technician to perform service calls on homes for Property Management Companies. The work will only be for residential rental homes with only half day on Saturdays.
Paid Training: $15-17/ Per hour (two week training period)
1) Managers Rekey will coordinate and dispatch technicians. Technicians will need to show up at the right place, at the right time, prepared with all necessary tools and supplies.
2) ReKey(change hardware) Property to meet Texas Property Code.
3) Install Keyless Deadbolts, and door viewers in Doors When Necessary.
4) Check Smoke Detectors – Replace if Necessary.
5) Check HVAC Air Filter – Replace if Necessary.
6) Check Water Softener Salt Level – Fill if Needed.
7) Perform Move-In Orientation with Incoming New Tenants, and other Inspections as needed.
8) Document Move-In Orientation and Inspections with Photos and Notes.
9) Upload and Publish Inspection Report on Internet.
Hours: Monday to Friday available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and half day Saturdays for Scheduling
Qualifications and Experience:
1) Ability to be On-time, & Professional.
2) Basic knowledge of hand tools, power tools, and key cutting equipment. (preferred)
3) Valid Driver’s License & Reliable Transportation.
4) Technology Proficient – Tablets, Smart Phones, Basic Computer Skills.
5) Ability to Pass a Background and Drug Test Screening.
6) Comfortable with using a ladder.
Compensation: Flexible based on Experience & Availability. Potential for full time with Benefits.
Position pays as a W-2 Employee
Uniform: Company uniform shirts and hats provided.
Health Benefits and PTO. Eligible for health benefits and 401k after 90 days.
Start Date: Immediately